A self-drive houseboat cruise enables you to take the helm of your own boat and holiday at your chosen rythm. Choose a boat and destination and enjoy Europe's rivers and canals. Learning to handle these boats is very easy and no qualifications are required (except for a couple regions).
Enjoy a relaxing themed cruise with excellent service, guided tours, delicious food and wine, private suites, fitness centers and spas, expansive dining rooms on this luxurious fleet of new custom designed ships.
The Summit News work within the ski industry & have great relations with fantastic ski businesses throughout the Alps. They've teamed up with a huge range of companies to offer an incredible list of prizes for the lucky winner & up to 3 friends or family.
The prize list
- The Chalet Marini Provided by Ski Basics
- A Three Valleys lift pass for each guest for the duration of their stay Provided by Ski Basics
- Return Transfers from Geneva Airport to Meribel Provided by G Taxi
- Ski or snowboard hire for each guest for the duration of their stay Provided by North Face Meribel
- A snowboarding lesson from Aimee Fuller in partnership with Caxton FX
- A £500 pre-loaded currency card Provided by Caxton FX
- WhiteFlow 30Lt Jack Wolfski rucksack
- A Nemesis head camera Provided by Chilli-technology
- Ski Lessons in Meribel Provided by Parallel Lines
- A "goodie bag" of ski games inc. piste map lens cloths Provided by Wipeout
- 4 free downloads of the Ski Fit mobile App Provided by SkiFit
Entering the competition is simple!