SELF DRIVE BARGES / LINSSEN CR / LINSSEN GS 430 MK2
Grand Sturdy 430 AC MkII
is one of our Mark II series yachts in our Linssen
Grand Sturdy fleet. This yacht has been modified by Linssen
to meet the demands of the Mediterranean markets. The access to the bathing platform via the double stairs in the stern is perfect solution to access the water. This yacht is also equipped with a hydraulic gangway to access shore and to lift your tender and put it in/out of the water.
The exterior with a round-settee and a fixed table on the aft deck as well as the double helm seat at the outside steering position guarantee you all the comfort you need!
The aft deck can be completely closed and it can also be heated, for use in early spring or late autumn. In this case the aft deck can be regarded out your “outside saloon”. The interior of this yacht is blended with cosy American cherry wood, leather upholstery and Corian to complete a harmonious picture and make you feel at home right from the start.
This yacht has a dinette across the pantry, which can be easily converted into a double bed, to accommodate 2 more crew members.
- Outside steering position with GPS navigation, Echo, Sumlog ,
- Autopilot with rudder indicator,
- VHF radio,
- 4 kW Radar
- Full teak deck on all decks
- 7 kW Generator 2000 W inverter (for 220 use without generator)
- Hydraulic anchor winch,
- Automatic search light
- Complete cabrio over aft deck
- LCD TV Bose DVD sytem in saloon
- Luxurious cherry wood interior,
- Leather upholstery in saloon and dinette.
- 2 cabins with comfortable beds,
- Fully equipped pantry with induction hob, microwave/oven/grill and fridge,
- Separate freezer
- Safe ( A4 size)
- 2 toilets, separate shower, hot water installation,
- central heating system,
- Radio / CD / MP3, with in and outside speakers,
- Large aft deck with teak and chairs and a teak table,
- Bathing platform with teak and an outside shower as well as bathing stairs,
- Hydraulic Bow & Stern-thruster for easy manoeuvring ,
- 220V connection with battery charger,
- Tender with outboard engine.
|Dates||Prices in euros|
|01/01 - 24/05 & 27/09 - 31/12||3900|
|24/05 - 28/06 & 30/08 - 27/09||5500|
|28/06 - 30/08||6900|
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS