SELF DRIVE BARGES / CRAFT / LINSSEN 350 AC
New for 2017, the Linssen 350 Aft Cabin offers a level of luxury beyond our normal boats. Built in steel in Holland using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, these boats are ideally suited for two couples or a small family.
The Linssen 350AC brings a new level of luxury to the Cruise-Ireland fleet. With a look and feel more like a private cruiser, the 350 has all the features you would expect on a cruiser of this class with two double ensuite cabins, large bright saloon with galley up and a wonderful bridge deck with all the helm controls to hand. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters, handling is easy.
The perfect boat for 2 couples, we expect demand to be strong, so early booking is advised.
The Linssen will be available from Banagher from the 29th April, from Carrick from the 13th May and on the Carrick/ Banagher one-way from the 24th June.
- saloon finished with leather seating, pull-out bed for extra guests.
- linear galley up at saloon level: chef can be part of the fun.
- single helm has excellent visibility.
- twin thruster controls for easy handling.
- forward cabin has an island double bed with easy access to the sides.
- aft cabin also has an island double and has access to both sides.
- forward heads modern and functional.
- forward shower is a separate room.
- aft heads to port and private to the aft cabin guests.
- aft shower beside the heads.