SELF DRIVE BARGES / CRAFT / ROSCOMMON CLASS
Available in Ireland from Carrick and for Banagher one-ways, the new Roscommon Class should be popular with large families or even for two families. With ample seating and eating space for 10 people, there is room for everyone. Massive upper deck has two seating areas and plenty of space to store your gear. Internal and external helm offer excellent driving positions, and with addition of bow and stern thrusters, you can make the boat go sideways! Please note that there is a minimum requirement of 3 adults to operate this boat. Very limited availability, so early booking is essential.
- 5 double/twin cabins and a convertible double in the saloon.
- Large galley with two ovens.
- Three toilet compartments with shower. Huge sundeck with seating for all guests.
- The main saloon has seating for all the guests and the inside helm is easily accessible.
- The fully-fitted galley has two fridges and two ovens and a four-burner hob. Plenty of workspace makes this an easy-to-use galley and you are still part of all the fun in the saloon.
- The forward cabin has two single beds, but using the infill, can be a large double bed.
- One of the aft cabins which has an en-suite bathroom and a small wardrobe.
- The aft sundeck is huge and everybody can be on deck enjoying the sun. There is a further deck aft which is useful for storing bicycles and other accessories.
- The Upper Helm showing the Kobalt throttle control and the controls for the bow and stern thrusters.
- The Roscommon class has a DVD player, 240V power supply and household hairdryer fitted as standard.