Built to Carrickcraft's own exacting specification, the Carlow Class offers the very best in two berth cruising. Very easily handled by two people, but with enough room for comfort.
1 cabin / 1 saloon / 1 bathroom
- The aft-deck area opens into a separate driving compartment which in turn opens via a sliding door into the main cabin.
- The main cabin is "open-plan" and very spacious with its well fitted galley and forward dining area which converts to two single berths or a double berth at night.
- There is a toilet, shower and wash-basin compartment opening from the main cabin.
- A unique feature is the additional double bed in a quarter-berth situation under the helmsman's position.
- Hydraulic drive makes for a singularly quiet cruiser.
Prices are for the base at Carrick-on-Shannon and at Banagher .
These prices don't include discounts which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Carlow Class in Ireland
. Security deposit
Fuel = (1.60 € - 1.70 € / liter)
Adult Bike = 28 - 46€
Child Bike = 26€
BBQ = 10 - 35€