SELF DRIVE BARGES / FPP / CARLOW CLASS
Built to Carrickcraft's own exacting specification, the Carlow Class offers the very best in two berth cruising. Very easily handled by two people, but with enough room for comfort.
1 cabin / 1 saloon / 1 bathroom
- The aft-deck area opens into a separate driving compartment which in turn opens via a sliding door into the main cabin.
- The main cabin is "open-plan" and very spacious with its well fitted galley and forward dining area which converts to two single berths or a double berth at night.
- There is a toilet, shower and wash-basin compartment opening from the main cabin.
- A unique feature is the additional double bed in a quarter-berth situation under the helmsman's position.
- Hydraulic drive makes for a singularly quiet cruiser.
Prices are for the base at Carrick-on-Shannon and at Banagher .
These prices don't include discounts which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Carlow Class in Ireland
. Security deposit
Fuel = (1.60 € - 1.70 € / liter)
Adult Bike = 28 - 46€
Child Bike = 26€
BBQ = 10 - 35€