Comfortable boats which are typical of fluvial tourism and giving the best price/life on board.
Up to 10 peoples
4 cabins and lounge cabin
Forward cabin: one double berth
Three middle double cabins
Lounge: seat convertible to a double berth
Sanitary equipment: two showers / two washbasins / two WCs
11,70 m x 3,70 m - 2 steering positions.
Minimum height in the lounge: 1.91m .
Steering wheels: inside and outside
Watertank : 750 liters
Inside equipment of the boats
- complete boat equipment
- completely fitted with WC's, shower and wash-hand basin
- a kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge
- complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans...
- beds with sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets or duvets
- heating system
- Some boats are equipped with a 220V shore
Outside equipment of the boats
- deck furniture with table and chairs
Prices for one week in France
*Hourly navigation rate : this includes the fuel consumption and technical supplies. It is invoiced per engine hour: count more or less 5 to 6 hours per day of navigation. This rate is given as a rough guide. It can fluctuate with the price of fuel. In certain bases, it is possible to buy à fuel package: contact the commercial service.
*Hourly navigation rate = 9,15€/engine hour
Bike = 42€
BBQ = 10€ - 35€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please
to find out more.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Nicols 1170 in Champagne Ardennes.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
Champagne - ArdenneCombine relaxation and historical sites while cruising in the Ardennes. This area is Europe's main oxygen supply and would therefore offer you pristine nature! These are some nice cruises ... Gastronomy & Oenology The Champagne cruise Pont à Bar...
Maine-AnjouJust a few hours from Paris this region offers 300 km of beautiful waterways devoted purely to boating holidays in France. Famous for its gentle atmosphere, excellent gastronomy and castles and abbeys, Anjou boasts a superb network of rivers: the Mayenne, the Sarthe and the Oudon all guide you...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 02/08/2014 to 07/08/2014
- Comfort : 4/5
- Propreté : 3/5
- Commentaire : Boat is in old but stable condition. Gas stove is difficult to light, rerigerator pilot light went out, even when on, refrigerator is old and needs replacement. Boat needs general upgrade. Utensils are old and worn, knives are completely dull and useless.
Grade this boat See all reviews