Very comfortable self-drive boat for a French canal holiday.
3 cabins lounge cabin
Two rear cabins: choice between two single berths or one double berth
Forward cabin: one double berth
Lounge: seat convertible to a double berth
Sanitary equipment: three showers / three washbasins / three electric WCs .
2 steering positions
Minimum height in the lounge: 1.93m and in the cabins: 1.86m .
Air conditioning is available in the lounge (except in Germany). Bow thruster.
Converter 220V and dishwasher are available only on shore power (no dishwasher in Germany)
Steering wheels: inside and outside
Watertank : 1300 liters
Inside equipment of the boats
- complete boat equipment
- completely fitted with electric Wc's , shower and wash-hand basin in each cabin
- a fully fitted kitchen with cooker, oven, sink, fridge, freezer, extractor-hood, dish washer (except Belgium and Germany), toaster, juicer and coffee machine
- complete equipment for the kitchen with table and kitchen cloths and fine crockery, dishes, glasses and pans
- beds with duvets, sheets, pillows and pillow cases
- heating system
- 220V shore power and 220V converter
- air conditioning in the lounge (except Germany)
- bow thruster
- TV with flat screen and DVD player
- two steering positions : indoor and outdoor
- towel set (two hand towels and one bath towel per person)
- household linen (table cloth and tea towels)
- green cleaning set
Outside equipment of the boats
- Wooden deck furniture with integrated plancha (except in Belgium and Germany)
- deck armchair
- Parasol or bimini (available on some boats and regions)
- Outside shower with hot and cold water
- deck fridge (except Belgium)
Departure on Saturdays only.
Prices in euros for one week for France
Hourly navigation rate = 9,15€/engine hour
Bike = 42€
BBQ = 10 - 35€
*Hourly navigation rate
: this includes the fuel consumption and technical supplies. It is invoiced per engine hour: count more or less 5 to 6 hours per day of navigation. This rate is given as a rough guide. It can fluctuate with the price of fuel. In certain bases, it is possible to buy à
fuel package: contact the commercial service.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Tarpon 42 Trio Prestige on the Canal du Midi, in the Lot, Burgundy, Camargue , Charente and Germany.These prices don't include discounts which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.