Comfortable boats which are typical of fluvial tourism and giving the best price/life on board.
Up to 8 peoples
2 Cabins lounge cabin
Middle cabin: one double berth
Forward cabin: one double berth one single berth
Gangway: one single berth
Lounge: seat convertible to one double berth
Sanitary equipment: one shower / one washbasin / one WC
10,50 m x 3,20 m
Aft cockpit with a bimini .
Minimum height in the lounge : 2.05 m and in the cabins : 1.90 m
Steering wheels : inside and outside
Watertank : 420 liters
Inside equipment of the boats
- complete boat equipment
- completely fitted with WC's, shower and wash-hand basin
- a kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge
- complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans...
- beds with sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets or duvets
- heating system
- Some boats are equipped with a 220V shore
Outside equipment of the boats
- deck furniture with table and chairs
- bimini or parasol
There is a Triton 1050 with side power in Burgundy.
Prices per week in euros for France
Hourly navigation rate = 7,25€/engine hour
Bike = 42€
BBQ = 10€ - 35€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Triton 1050 on the Canal du Midi, in the Lot, Anjou, Charente, Aquitaine, Camargue and Burgundy. These prices don't include discounts which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. FPP