One of our most popular boats. 3 double/twin cabins, all ensuite
and large sundeck for outdoor enjoyment. Large saloon and galley. Available at all three marinas and on both one-way itineraries - the Waterford is a fabulous 3-cabin boat.
Up to 8 peoples
3 cabins / 1 saloon / 3 bathrooms
- Designed purely for the Irish waterways with three double cabins, all ensuite .
- Also fitted with heated towel rails in each shower compartment and a heated drying locker in the main saloon.
- Features include a large sun-deck with all-round seating and dual steering from the flying bridge. Steps lead-up from the well-fitted galley to the impressive saloon with its large windows for all-round visibility, and the secondary steering position.
- The two bunks in the forward cabin convert to a double bed if required.
- The main saloon has a dinette which converts to a double bed.
- The starboard aft cabin has a double bed while the port aft cabin has two singles, which can be quickly changed to a double.
- All cabins feature en-suite heads with toilet, basin and shower.
Prices are for the base at Carrick-on-Shannon and at Banagher
Adult Bike = 28 - 46€
Child Bike = 26€
BBQ = 10 - 35€
*Hourly navigation rate : this includes the fuel consumption and technical supplies. It is invoiced per engine hour: count more or less 5 to 6 hours per day of navigation. This rate is given as a rough guide. It can fluctuate with the price of fuel. In certain bases, it is possible to buy à fuel package: contact the commercial service.
These prices don't include discounts which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Waterford Class in Ireland.