Three private staterooms and a double bed converted from the settee in the generous saloon give Calypso boat rentals a maximum capacity of eight. The two rear cabins are luxuriously appointed and have en-suite bathrooms. The saloon features an entertainment center, and the boat sports a giant sundeck.
Interior & Saloon
- The boat’s saloon is situated forward of the three sleeping cabins, giving it a fabulous location for viewing the surrounding countryside through expansive picture windows.
- A door forward leads past the inside steering station onto a lovely lounging deck in the bow.
- The boat has a sound system with a radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity.
- Relaxing and dining on gourmet fare around the large L-shaped settee and table is a delight.
- Three separate lounging chairs across from the table provide extra seating options. The large settee converts to one double bed.
- The spacious kitchen/galley has a stove, sink, and a large electric refrigerator. There’s plenty of storage and counter space.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The boat’s two rear cabins are adjacent to each other and have two single beds that convert to one double bed. Each has an en-suite bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet.
- One central cabin has two single beds that convert to one double bed.
- All beds are extra-long for added comfort.
- Cabin fans throughout provide cooling breezes in warmer weather.
Sundeck & Features
- From the saloon you have direct access to the upper sundeck and second steering position. Dine alfresco at the large outdoor table with molded settees.
- The front lounging deck with direct access to the saloon is a great feature.
- Swimmers will love the full-width bathing platform at the rear of the boat with integral steps that make it easy to get on and off the boat at the dock.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat!
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and has 220-volt shore power.
- The Calypso is equipped with an efficient and reliable 62-horsepower Nanni diesel engine.
or damage waiver per day = 27€ - 32€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 10,52€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more. To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Calypso in every region in France and in England.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO