SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / CALYPSO
Three private staterooms and a double bed converted from the settee in the generous saloon give Calypso boat rentals a maximum capacity of eight. The two rear cabins are luxuriously appointed and have en-suite bathrooms. The saloon features an entertainment center, and the boat sports a giant sundeck.
Interior & Saloon
- The boat’s saloon is situated forward of the three sleeping cabins, giving it a fabulous location for viewing the surrounding countryside through expansive picture windows.
- A door forward leads past the inside steering station onto a lovely lounging deck in the bow.
- The boat has a sound system with a radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity.
- Relaxing and dining on gourmet fare around the large L-shaped settee and table is a delight.
- Three separate lounging chairs across from the table provide extra seating options. The large settee converts to one double bed.
- The spacious kitchen/galley has a stove, sink, and a large electric refrigerator. There’s plenty of storage and counter space.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The boat’s two rear cabins are adjacent to each other and have two single beds that convert to one double bed. Each has an en-suite bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet.
- One central cabin has two single beds that convert to one double bed.
- All beds are extra-long for added comfort.
- Cabin fans throughout provide cooling breezes in warmer weather.
Sundeck & Features
- From the saloon you have direct access to the upper sundeck and second steering position. Dine alfresco at the large outdoor table with molded settees.
- The front lounging deck with direct access to the saloon is a great feature.
- Swimmers will love the full-width bathing platform at the rear of the boat with integral steps that make it easy to get on and off the boat at the dock.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat!
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and has 220-volt shore power.
- The Calypso is equipped with an efficient and reliable 62-horsepower Nanni diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
or damage waiver per day = 26€ - 31€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 9.08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more. To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Calypso in every region in France and in England.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi