Ideal for couples with a single child, a Capri TS boat hire features a nicely appointed private cabin forward with a double bed and a closet. The bathroom is easily accessed via the saloon, which has a spacious dining area across from the L-shaped kitchen equipped with an electric fridge and fitted with ample counter space.
Interior & Saloon
- The kitchen/galley is on the left-hand side and is fitted with an electric refrigerator.
- The saloon is equipped with a radio/CD player.
- The steering position is protected from the elements and has good visibility, and there’s easy access to the outside deck.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The comfortable forward cabin has one double bed and a closet.
- A central saloon features an L-shaped settee on the right-hand side that converts into a single bed.
Sundeck & Features
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Town Star features an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
Access restriction: for customers visiting the Norfolk Broads, please note that this boat will not pass under the following bridges: Potter Heigham Bridge, Wroxham Bridge, Wayford Bridge, Thorpe Railway Bridge.
The Capri TS can cruise in France on the canal du Midi, Camargue and Brittany and also in England and Ireland.
or damage waiver per day = 19€ - 22€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8,71€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€