Ideal for couples with a single child, a Capri TS boat hire features a nicely appointed private cabin forward with a double bed and a closet. The bathroom is easily accessed via the saloon, which has a spacious dining area across from the L-shaped kitchen equipped with an electric fridge and fitted with ample counter space.
Interior & Saloon
- The kitchen/galley is on the left-hand side and is fitted with an electric refrigerator.
- The saloon is equipped with a radio/CD player.
- The steering position is protected from the elements and has good visibility, and there’s easy access to the outside deck.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The comfortable forward cabin has one double bed and a closet.
- A central saloon features an L-shaped settee on the right-hand side that converts into a single bed.
Sundeck & Features
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Town Star features an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
Access restriction: for customers visiting the Norfolk Broads, please note that this boat will not pass under the following bridges: Potter Heigham Bridge, Wroxham Bridge, Wayford Bridge, Thorpe Railway Bridge.
|2018 Prices per week from||France North||France South|
The Capri TS can cruise in France on the canal du Midi, Camargue and Brittany and also in England and Ireland.
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 7,56€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€