SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / CAPRICE
A superb choice for a boat hire in the UK, the Caprice is ideal for parties up to six. The two en-suite staterooms (most offer air-conditioning) are located forward, leaving lots of room in the rear for the saloon and aft deck. The saloon has a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity, and most models have flat-screen TV/DVD players.
Interior & Saloon
- The large rear saloon with steering position has a settee that converts to a double bed. There’s also a radio/CD player, MP3/USB connectivity, and flat-screen TV/DVD player in boats cruising in Norfolk Broads. Boats cruising in Ireland are also equipped with TVs.
- All cabins have air-cooling (not in Ireland).
- Two en-suite showers, toilets, and sinks add a touch of luxury.
- The full kitchen/galley features a stove, microwave, electric refrigerator, sink, and lots of storage space.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin has a V-berth (two single beds) that converts to one double bed.
- The two single beds in the central stateroom convert to one double bed.
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious sundeck with ample seating is a great feature of this boat.
- The second steering station provides superb visibility for the skipper.
- There’s access to the saloon from the sundeck, enhancing flow-through in the interior.
- Swimmers will love the full-width swim platform, which also makes it easier to get on and off the boat at the dock.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
The Caprice can cruise in all regions of France and also Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland, England, Scotland and Ireland.
or damage waiver per day = 26€ - 31€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 9.08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi