- The spacious central saloon with steering position is luxurious and comfortable for everyone aboard with its large U-shaped settee. A radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity is a bonus.
- There’s easy access to the sundeck from the saloon, making both areas ideal for socializing.
- A full kitchen/galley features a stove, sink, electric refrigerator, and loads of counter and storage space. New kitchen equipment and utensils are a boon for the chef.
- The boat’s two rear cabins feature two single beds that convert to double beds.
- A double bed and two crossover single bunk beds are in the two forward staterooms.
- Two bathrooms are situated forward and aft. Each has a separate shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink.
- The sundeck is always a focal point during boat cruises because everyone loves being outside to see the sights.
- The Classique’s sundeck is roomy and comfortable, perfect for spending time with family and friends. The second steering position offers superb visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and 220-volt shore power.
- The Classique is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8.20€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more. To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Classique in Aquitaine , Burgundy, Camargue , Brittany, on the Canal du Midi and in Belgium, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and England.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO