Canal boat holidays aboard our Classique Star boat hire are second to none! The boat sleeps a maximum of ten, and the two rear private cabins with en-suite baths provide hotel-style living space. Tasteful décor and abundant light from the big picture windows make the boat’s interior warm and inviting.
Interior & Saloon
- The Classique Star’s saloon is situated in the center of the boat, making it a natural gathering place for dining and entertaining.
- The sound system consists of a radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity.
- The large table and settee in the saloon convert to a very comfortable double bed.
- Two other features of the saloon are the inside steering station with good visibility and easy access to the side decks.
- The kitchen/galley is spacious, allowing for ease in preparing gourmet meals. The stove, sink, and electric refrigerator provide all the conveniences of home.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The two rear cabins are fitted with two single beds that convert to double beds. En-suite bathrooms with shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink add a touch of luxury and class to these private staterooms.
- Forward is a private cabin in the bow with a double bed and adequate storage. Two crossover single bunk beds are in a cabin directly aft of the double. The bunks are wonderful for children.
- The third bathroom is located across from the two forward cabins and has a shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink.
Sundeck & Features
- Boat cruises in Europe wouldn’t be complete without vacation boat rentals featuring big sundecks ! Aboard the Classique Star, you’ll find plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors.
- The second steering position offers superb visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and 220-volt shore power.
- The Classique Star is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us
to find out more.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Classique Star in Camargue , Burgundy, Alsace Lorraine, on the Canal du Midi and also in Germany, Holland, Italy and England
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250 deposit
Fuel = 9.08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
EnglandThe famous River Thames meanders through the beautiful green countryside of southern England past historic towns and cities and quintessential English villages with their riverside pubs and immaculate village greens. The Norfolk Broads is an area of great natural beauty and a haven for wildlife,...
Alsace - LorraineBoating holidays on the Alsace waterways take you through lush green landscapes, historical and engineering sites and fascinating towns. You'll enjoy these waterways, that don't attract too many tourists although they have so much to offer. These are some nice cruises... History,...
Burgundy canal & NivernaisThe Canal du Nivernais, Canal du Bourgogne and the River Yonne present a beautiful watery path through valleys whose reputation is distinguished for the world-class white wines, the likes of Chablis grand cru, produced from its vineyards. Fabulous cathedral cities and quiet medieval villages set...
Burgundy LoireStately châteaux, colourful gardens, flourishing vineyards, medieval villages and larger Roman towns all make boating the Loire Valley in France a magical experience you’ll cherish. Stop to fish, take the bikes for a spin, and enjoy Sancerre wine at a café. These are some nice...
Burgundy SaôneEnjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine....
CamargueBroad saltwater lagoons, golden beaches, expanses of tawny reeds teeming with pink flamingoes — Camargue, basks in sunshine most of the time. Romans plied these waters, and Crusaders followed. You can imagine the past as you approach fortress seaport cities like Aigues-Mortes, but beach...
Canal du MidiWhen you choose Canal du Midi boating holidays, you’re set to savor the slow easy pace of travel past lush vineyards in the heart of the Languedoc wine region. You can enjoy wine tasting, cycling, and sightseeing at medieval villages and ancient fortress cities all the way from bustling...
GermanyAbundant waters pepper the states of Mecklenburg and Brandenburg, lacing them with rivers, streams and thousands of small and large lakes. Castles perch on the shores of medieval villages, and resorts bustle on Lake Müritz, the largest lake confined within Germany’s borders....
HollandThe water is a way of life in Holland, a nation born of the sea and the rivers that flow across its pastoral flat lands. On an Amsterdam canal, you will cruise leisurely past turning windmills, fields of colorful tulips, quaint villages, cosmopolitan cities and it will usher you into a realm...
ItalyGet ready for an enchanting journey through the amazing site of Venice! Your boat's observation deck is the perfect place to explore the laguna's gems as one of the most popular cruising destination in Europe. These are nice cruises: Nature The Marano lagoon cruise:...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 16/08/2014 to 23/08/2014
- Comfort : 5/5
- Propreté : 5/5
- Commentaire : Excellent boat with lot of space. Comfortable and easy managable.
Grade this boat See all reviews