A Clipper canal boat can accommodate parties of six. The cabins are at the bow and stern for enhanced privacy, and they have en-suite bathrooms. The saloon has a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity. Ample windows keep the interior bright and cheery! Some models of this boat are equipped with bow thrusters.
Interior & Saloon
- The generous saloon area with steering position has lots of room for dining, a radio/CD player, and MP3/USB connectivity. Ample windows keep the interior bright and cheerful.
- The full kitchen/galley features an electric refrigerator, stove, sink, and plenty of storage throughout.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The front cabin boasts a double bed and en suite toilet and shower.
- The rear cabin has two single beds that convert to a double bed. The en-suite toilet and shower is an added amenity.
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious sundeck is a wonderful place to relax and admire the scenery. The second steering station provides superb visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your security and convenience.
- Boats in Germany are equipped with bow thrusters, making docking and locking through simple and easy.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. The boat also has 220-volt shore power.
- The Clipper is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
|2019 prices per week from||France North||France South|
or damage waiver per day = 27€-32€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 8,88€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Clipper in every regions in France, Germany, Holland, Italy and Scotland.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO