SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / CLIPPER
A Clipper canal boat can accommodate parties of six. The cabins are at the bow and stern for enhanced privacy, and they have en-suite bathrooms. The saloon has a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity. Ample windows keep the interior bright and cheery! Some models of this boat are equipped with bow thrusters.
Interior & Saloon
- The generous saloon area with steering position has lots of room for dining, a radio/CD player, and MP3/USB connectivity. Ample windows keep the interior bright and cheerful.
- The full kitchen/galley features an electric refrigerator, stove, sink, and plenty of storage throughout.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The front cabin boasts a double bed and en suite toilet and shower.
- The rear cabin has two single beds that convert to a double bed. The en-suite toilet and shower is an added amenity.
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious sundeck is a wonderful place to relax and admire the scenery. The second steering station provides superb visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your security and convenience.
- Boats in Germany are equipped with bow thrusters, making docking and locking through simple and easy.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. The boat also has 220-volt shore power.
- The Clipper is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
or damage waiver per day = 26€-31€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 8,20€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Clipper in every regions in France, Germany, Holland, Italy and Scotland.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi