A Consort boat hire boasts many features! The cabin in the bow has two single beds, and the settee in the generous saloon converts to a double, making the boat perfect for small families or groups. Large windows let in plenty of light, and there’s even a sunroof! The rear swim platform is great for swimming and easy boarding.
Interior & Saloon
- Aft of the forward stateroom is the kitchen/galley with a stove, sink, and electric refrigerator.
- The spacious central saloon boasts an innovative opening sunroof, radio/CD player, and a settee that converts to a double bed.
- The single steering position is in the saloon and out of the weather.
- Easy access to the outside deck from the saloon makes line handling more convenient.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin has a V-berth (two single beds).
- The bathroom is conveniently located adjacent to the forward cabin.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck is aft (in the rear) and has ample seating for socializing and relaxing.
- The swim platform is a major convenience for swimming and getting on and off the boat.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Consort is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine
|2018 Prices per week from||France South|
Enjoy cruising in England and on the Canal de Midi in France.
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 7,56€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€