SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / CONSUL
With comfortable sleeping accommodations for four people, a Consul boat hire is well suited as a cruiser for boat holidays with a couple and two children, or with two couples. These fine canal craft offer elegance throughout, and a saloon that’s ideal for entertaining family and friends. Two layouts are available.
Interior & Saloon
- The central saloon with steering position features a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity. Large windows bathe the space in natural light.
- The kitchen/galley is equipped with an electric refrigerator, oven, hob, and sink. And there’s loads of storage!
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin features a V-berth (two single beds) that can combine to make one double bed. There’s an adjacent bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
- Cabin fans provide comfort in warm weather.
- The aft (rear) stateroom is quite large and is equipped with a double bed, and an en-suite toilet, sink, and shower.
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious aft (rear) sundeck includes a second steering position and ample seating for relaxing.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Consul is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat in France on the Canal du Midi, in Camargue
and Germany, Ireland, Scotland and England.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply.
Please contact us to find out more
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 7,79€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Canal du Midi