With three private staterooms, your Continentale canal boat hire is a perfect selection for a maximum party of six. Families or groups of friends will find this boat ideally suited for boating holidays in style and comfort. The new upgrades in cabins, bathrooms, the saloon and the kitchen make this cruiser a winner for boating holidays!
Interior & Saloon
- The spacious saloon sports a new upholstered settee, cushions, and curtains, along with new easy chairs that you can use on deck as well!
- The saloon’s soft lighting and updated entertainment center are amenities that add luxury to your boat cruises. Radio/CD players with MP3/USB connectivity are standard on every boat.
- Fans in the saloon generate cooling breezes in warm weather.
- There’s excellent visibility from the inside steering station in the saloon.
- The kitchen/galley has a new electric refrigerator with small freezer compartment that provides ample space to chill food, beer, and wine.
- Other amenities in the kitchen/galley include a new gas oven with stainless-steel exterior, a new stainless-steel sink, and new kitchen equipment and utensils.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Two well-appointed aft (rear) cabins feature a double bed and two single beds that convert to a double. Each stateroom has an en-suite bathroom with new electric freshwater-flush toilets and upgraded showers.
- The forward cabin sports a generous double bed and a newly upgraded en-suite bathroom.
Sundeck & Features
- A large sundeck is a wonderful place for alfresco dining and relaxing.
- Direct access to the saloon creates excellent flow-through for entertaining.
- An extra-large umbrella provides shade.
- The second steering station has superior visibility for the skipper.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC poer and has 220-volt shore power.
- The Continentale is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river boat, you can rent the boat Continentale
in all regions of France (except the Lot and Charente
), and also in Belgium, Italy and England.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8,61€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€