Superb for boat cruises with two couples, the Corvette sleeps a maximum of four in front and rear staterooms with en-suite bathrooms and showers. Picture windows illuminate the saloon, which has a radio/CD player (some boats have flat-screen TV/DVD players). A Corvette boat hire pampers and inspires you!
Interior & Saloon
- The central saloon has a dining table and chairs, a radio/CD player, and a steering position.Boats cruising in Norfolk Broads have flat-screen TV/DVD players.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The aft (rear) cabin has two single beds that convert to one double bed. There’s also an en-suite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- The forward cabin features a double bed and en suite bathroom that includes a shower and toilet.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck is large enough to accommodate a dining table and chairs for alfresco dining.
- An umbrella provides protection from the sun.
- Visibility from the second steering position is fantastic.
- Access to the saloon ensures smooth flow-through in the design. A safe is aboard for your security and convenience.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Corvette is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Corvette A in all regions of France (except Charente
), and in Belgium, Italy and Ireland.
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day = 19€ - 22€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8,77€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO