Sleeping a maximum of six, the Countess is a great canal boat hire well-appointed with warm and inviting wood cabinets and extensive interior space. The grand saloon has a radio/CD player and the large rear deck is an ideal venue for socialising and watching the scenery glide by!
Interior & Saloon
- The central saloon with convertible double settee bed has a radio/CD player and an inside steering station. Boats cruising in Norfolk Broads are equipped with flat-screen TV/DVD players.
- The spacious U-shaped kitchen/galley has an electric refrigerator, stove, sink, and lots of cabinet space.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin’s two single beds and adjacent shower and toilet are great for children or two adults.
- Ideal for Mum and Dad, the extremely private stateroom at the rear of the boat has a double bed and an en-suite shower and toilet.
Sundeck & Features
- The rear sundeck is large and well suited for entertaining. The second steering station affords excellent visibility.
- The swim platform runs the full width of the boat. It also makes getting on and off the boat easier at the dock.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Countess is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 Prices per week from||France North||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat in all regions of France (except Camargue
, Lot and Charente
) and in Belgium, Holland , Scotland and England.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day= 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit.
Fuel = 9.08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€