|360-degree Virtual Tour|
A beautiful light, spacious and well-appointed boat.
The big brother to the Caprice with an emphasis on comfort, space and light. The 3 en-suite cabins are located towards the front of the boat, with the dining room and kitchen to aft. Glass sliding doors open onto a rear deck with steps up to the fly-bridge (open upper deck) and outside steering position.
The Elegance may be spacious enough for a group of 4 to 6, but it is also easy to handle with modern design and bow thrusters built in.
3 cabins/lounge/3 bathrooms
- Forward cabin with two single beds convertible into one double bed
- Two central cabins with two single beds convertible into one double bed
- Spacious rear lounge with steering position and two settees
- Spacious sundeck with steering position, with permanent seating and access to the saloon
- Bow thrusters, microwave, TV (Ireland only)
- Cabin air cooling (not in Ireland), CD player; lockable safe
- Full width bathing platform at rear
- Shore power
- MP3/USB connectivity
- Headroom : 2.40m
NB - This boat cannot navigate the Lough Allen canal
|Dates|| Prices in Euros
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO