You can travel with 12 on Grand Classique boat holidays! These boats have five bedrooms with a variety of sleeping options from bunk beds to doubles. The décor of the Grand Classique is upscale, replete with pleasing wood finishes, tastefully color-coordinated plush upholstery and an open floor plan in the common areas.
Interior & Saloon
- The saloon is situated in the center of the boat and by default becomes the main interior common area during boat cruises. A huge dining table that folds down out of the way when not in use and a giant U-shaped settee form the centerpiece.
- The settee converts to a large double bed. The saloon’s radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity is wonderful when relaxing after a day on the water.
- An inside steering station with good visibility and access to outside decks are other features of the saloon.
- The big U-shaped kitchen/galley is well designed for preparing gourmet meals. There’s loads of counter space, a large electric refrigerator, ample sink, a stove, and lots of cabinets for storage.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Two aft (rear) cabins with plenty of natural light from large stern windows feature two single beds each that convert to double beds. Each has an en-suite bathroom with shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink.
- Immediately forward of the aft cabins is a smaller central cabin with two single bunk beds that are wonderful for kids.
- Beyond the grand saloon, you’ll find two additional staterooms, one with a double bed in a spacious private cabin in the bow, and two crossover single bunk beds in a smaller cabin aft. The third bathroom is across from the two forward cabins and includes a shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink.
Sundeck & Features
- Sundecks are hugely important features on boat cruises, allowing everyone to relax together outside.
- The Grand Classique’s sundeck is quite large with lots of seating, a wide umbrella for shade, and a fixed table for alfresco dining and cocktail parties.
- The second steering station on the sundeck provides excellent visibility. The spacious saloon below the sundeck is easily accessed. There’s ample storage for bicycles.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security. You’ll love the powerful bow thrusters for coming alongside at docks and in locks!
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and 220-volt shore power.
- The Grand Classique is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
Security deposit = 2500€
or damage waiver per day = 26€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 9,08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Grand Classique in Germany, Holland and all regions of France except Aquitaine.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO