With four private cabins, our Millau luxury boat rental is big enough to easily accommodate parties of eight with plenty of extra room. The grand saloon is set forward and has patio doors leading to a front deck. The boat is ideally suited for socialising with family and friends. You’ll love the huge sundeck!
Interior & Saloon
- The saloon has a radio/CD player.
- The steering station in the saloon presents good visibility.
- The full galley features a stove, sink, and a propane refrigerator.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The rear (aft) cabin has two single beds that convert to a double.
- Two of the central staterooms have double beds, and the third has two single bunk beds.
- Each of the four bathrooms has a shower, toilet, and sink.
Sundeck & Features
- The large sundeck has a second steering station with superior visibility.
- Patio doors lead from the well-lit saloon to the front lounging deck in the bow.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Millau is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2017 prices per week||Low season||Mid season||High season|
or damage waiver per day= 21€ - 24€ & 500€ deposit
Fuel = 7,28€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 49€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us
to find out more.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Millau on the Canal du Midi, Burgundy and Aqquitaine