Excellent for parties up to eight, Minuetto canal boats are fully air-conditioned and provide unparalleled privacy in the three staterooms. There’s a fully equipped L-shaped kitchen, a gorgeous saloon with radio/CD player, and a huge elevated sundeck big enough for everyone aboard to relax and take in the sights of Venice!
Interior & Saloon
- Huge tinted picture windows bathe the expansive saloon and dining area in natural light.
- The boat has a fantastic sound system complete with radio/CD player. The L-shaped and lavishly upholstered settee converts to a double bed.
- An elevated inside helm station is forward of the saloon. Visibility is excellent. The luxuriously modern kitchen/galley has a stove, oven, electric refrigerator, and sink.
- There’s lots of counter and storage space.
- Cabin air cooling throughout is wonderful in warm weather.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The well-appointed forward cabin has a double bed and an adjacent bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
- A central cabin is fitted with two single beds that convert to a double.
- There’s an additional double bed in the elegant aft (rear) cabin, which also has an en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
Sundeck & Features
- The elevated sundeck is simply huge.
- The steering station on the sundeck has unlimited visibility.
- The boat is wheelchair-accessible via a special built-in lifting platform and a specially designed wheelchair.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat!
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Minuetto is equipped with an efficient, quiet, and reliable diesel engine.
|2019 prices per week from||Italy|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Minuetto in Italy.
or damage waiver per day = 27€ - 32€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 12,50€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€