SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / MOUNTAIN STAR
Well suited for a couple with two or three kids, a Mountain Star boat hire has a large forward cabin with a double bed and another cabin with two single bunk beds for children. The settee in the spacious saloon converts to a single. You’ve got a kitchen with an electric fridge and lots of counter and storage space.
Interior & Saloon
- The well-equipped kitchen/galley has a stove, sink, and an electric refrigerator.
- Large windows provide plenty of natural light in the saloon, which has a settee that converts into a small bed ideal for a child.
- The saloon is fitted with a radio/CD player.
- The single steering position is in the forward part of the saloon and has superb visibility.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin has a comfortable double bed and lots of privacy for Mom and Dad.
- Just aft of the master stateroom is a smaller cabin with two bunk beds.
Sundeck & Features
- Aft of the saloon is a generous rear sundeck perfect for socializing.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Mountain Star is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2019 prices per week from||Scotland|
or damage waiver per day = 19€ - 22€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 1,33£ per liter approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
Mountain Star is available in Scotland.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS