Our comforatble and spacious Mystiques have heating and air-conditioning, radio/CD system and 17-inch flat-screen TV/DVD player, en-suite luxury bathrooms in the three private cabins, and a sundeck with dining table and moulded seating. Lavishly appointed with designer fabrics and upholstery, these boats are superior!
Interior & Saloon
- The magnificently appointed grand saloon is large enough to easily accommodate your party of eight at the lavishly upholstered U-shaped settee and dining table.
- The settee converts to a large double bed.
- Enjoy your favorite music on the boat’s radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity.
- A 17-inch LCD flat-screen TV/DVD player rounds out the onboard media center. An inside steering station provides plenty of visibility.
- Heating and air-conditioning make climate control easy.
- A stroll up the stairs brings you to the sundeck.
- All interior spaces have been tastefully appointed with designer fabrics and upholstery.
- The full kitchen/galley is done in beautiful black granite-effect counters and wood-finish cabinets. A large oven, stove, microwave, big refrigerator, and sink make preparing gourmet meals easy.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- A large double bed, loads of storage, and an en-suite bathroom with electric-flush toilet, sink, and shower are among the amenities of the forward cabin.
- The two aft (rear) staterooms are very large. The beds can be configured as singles or converted to doubles. The en-suite bathrooms have the same level of luxury as the one in the forward cabin.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck is a main feature of this stylish cruiser with molded and cushioned settees capable of seating everyone comfortably.
- The fixed central table is marvelous for alfresco dining, and the barbecue hot plate is convenient for heating gourmet appetizers.
- The portable cooler keeps drinks cold, and the large umbrella keeps you comfortable in the shade.
- Visibility is superb at the second steering station.
- Gentle under-lighting and security lighting provide a touch of class during relaxing evenings.
- After a swim, you’ll love the deck shower with hot water!
- The sundeck is easily accessed via the saloon, creating two connected common areas.
- There’s room to store six bicycles.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat! The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The system allows you to run all 220-volt appliances whenever the engine is on. The 220-volt shore power connection is great at the dock.
- The Mystique is equipped with an efficient, quiet, and reliable diesel engine.
or damage waiver per day = 29€ - 33€ & 500€ deposit
Fuel = 12,16€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
The Mystique is available in Germany, Holland, Italy, England and all regions of France, except Aquitaine .For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
EnglandThe famous River Thames meanders through the beautiful green countryside of southern England past historic towns and cities and quintessential English villages with their riverside pubs and immaculate village greens. The Norfolk Broads is an area of great natural beauty and a haven for wildlife,...
Alsace - LorraineBoating holidays on the Alsace waterways take you through lush green landscapes, historical and engineering sites and fascinating towns. You'll enjoy these waterways, that don't attract too many tourists although they have so much to offer. These are some nice cruises... History,...
BrittanyA boat hire in Brittany means meandering down the flower-adorned Napoleonic canals through the peaceful Celtic landscapes of woodland and pastures dotted with medieval towns and fairytale castles. You'll also be close to the Atlantic cost so you'll be able to enjoy delicious seafood and...
Burgundy canal & NivernaisThe Canal du Nivernais, Canal du Bourgogne and the River Yonne present a beautiful watery path through valleys whose reputation is distinguished for the world-class white wines, the likes of Chablis grand cru, produced from its vineyards. Fabulous cathedral cities and quiet medieval villages set...
Burgundy LoireStately châteaux, colourful gardens, flourishing vineyards, medieval villages and larger Roman towns all make boating the Loire Valley in France a magical experience you’ll cherish. Stop to fish, take the bikes for a spin, and enjoy Sancerre wine at a café. These are some nice...
Burgundy SaôneEnjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine....
CamargueBroad saltwater lagoons, golden beaches, expanses of tawny reeds teeming with pink flamingoes — Camargue, basks in sunshine most of the time. Romans plied these waters, and Crusaders followed. You can imagine the past as you approach fortress seaport cities like Aigues-Mortes, but beach...
Canal du MidiWhen you choose Canal du Midi boating holidays, you’re set to savor the slow easy pace of travel past lush vineyards in the heart of the Languedoc wine region. You can enjoy wine tasting, cycling, and sightseeing at medieval villages and ancient fortress cities all the way from bustling...
CharenteA river of incredibly clear water lined with pines, vineyards and meadows, the Charente is amongst the prettiest waterways for canal boat holidays in France! Long known for its cognac, gracious châteaux and friendly people, the valley opens its arms to you, inviting you to savour a leisurely...
LotTrees line the shores of the scenic River Lot, giving way to medieval hilltop villages, lush vineyards and spectacular limestone cliffs, cascading waterfalls amongst the wilderness. The river makes a unique venue for a barge holiday in France. Outdoor pursuits like cycling, swimming and fishing...
GermanyAbundant waters pepper the states of Mecklenburg and Brandenburg, lacing them with rivers, streams and thousands of small and large lakes. Castles perch on the shores of medieval villages, and resorts bustle on Lake Müritz, the largest lake confined within Germany’s borders....
HollandThe water is a way of life in Holland, a nation born of the sea and the rivers that flow across its pastoral flat lands. On an Amsterdam canal, you will cruise leisurely past turning windmills, fields of colorful tulips, quaint villages, cosmopolitan cities and it will usher you into a realm...
ItalyGet ready for an enchanting journey through the amazing site of Venice! Your boat's observation deck is the perfect place to explore the laguna's gems as one of the most popular cruising destination in Europe. These are nice cruises: Nature The Marano lagoon cruise:...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 07/06/2014 to 11/06/2014
- Comfort : 4/5
- Propreté : 4/5
- Commentaire : Confortable
Grade this boat See all reviews