SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / MYSTIQUE
Our comforatble and spacious Mystiques have heating and air-conditioning, radio/CD system and 17-inch flat-screen TV/DVD player, en-suite luxury bathrooms in the three private cabins, and a sundeck with dining table and moulded seating. Lavishly appointed with designer fabrics and upholstery, these boats are superior!
Interior & Saloon
- The magnificently appointed grand saloon is large enough to easily accommodate your party of eight at the lavishly upholstered U-shaped settee and dining table.
- The settee converts to a large double bed.
- Enjoy your favorite music on the boat’s radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity.
- A 17-inch LCD flat-screen TV/DVD player rounds out the onboard media center. An inside steering station provides plenty of visibility.
- Heating and air-conditioning make climate control easy.
- A stroll up the stairs brings you to the sundeck.
- All interior spaces have been tastefully appointed with designer fabrics and upholstery.
- The full kitchen/galley is done in beautiful black granite-effect counters and wood-finish cabinets. A large oven, stove, microwave, big refrigerator, and sink make preparing gourmet meals easy.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- A large double bed, loads of storage, and an en-suite bathroom with electric-flush toilet, sink, and shower are among the amenities of the forward cabin.
- The two aft (rear) staterooms are very large. The beds can be configured as singles or converted to doubles. The en-suite bathrooms have the same level of luxury as the one in the forward cabin.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck is a main feature of this stylish cruiser with molded and cushioned settees capable of seating everyone comfortably.
- The fixed central table is marvelous for alfresco dining, and the barbecue hot plate is convenient for heating gourmet appetizers.
- The portable cooler keeps drinks cold, and the large umbrella keeps you comfortable in the shade.
- Visibility is superb at the second steering station.
- Gentle under-lighting and security lighting provide a touch of class during relaxing evenings.
- After a swim, you’ll love the deck shower with hot water!
- The sundeck is easily accessed via the saloon, creating two connected common areas.
- There’s room to store six bicycles.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat! The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The system allows you to run all 220-volt appliances whenever the engine is on. The 220-volt shore power connection is great at the dock.
- The Mystique is equipped with an efficient, quiet, and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
or damage waiver per day = 28€ - 32€ & 500€ deposit
Fuel = 11,24€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
The Mystique is available in Germany, Holland, Italy, England and all regions of France, except Aquitaine .
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi