SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / NAUTILIA
Sleeping a maximum of 10, Nautilia boats for hire represent a great value for larger groups of friends and family. The boat is laid out as a hotel-style floating villa. Spacious and well appointed, it’s the perfect venue for memorable boat cruises!
Interior & Saloon
- The roomy saloon is inviting for dining and socializing.
- The huge table and U-shaped settee convert into a large double bed.
- A radio/CD player.
- The saloon’s inside steering station provides good visibility, and there’s easy access to the side decks.
- The kitchen/galley has plenty of storage space and includes a stove, sink, and electric refrigerator.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The two rear cabins each have two single beds that convert to double beds. A bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink is adjacent to both staterooms.
- Forward there’s a cabin with a double bed and another with two crossover single bunk beds great for smaller children or teens. The second bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink is situated across from both cabins.
Sundeck & Features
- The expansive sundeck is easily accessible from the saloon.
- The elevated space provides a great location for alfresco dining. The second steering station has superior visibility.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and 220-volt shore power.
- The Nautilia is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
or damage waiver per day = 19€ - 22€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8,88€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more. To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Nautilia in all regions of France, except the Lot.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi