Bow thrusters make manoeuvring Royal Classique boat rentals easy and fun. Three super-private cabins with en-suite bathrooms are great for three couples! Each cabin has air-cooling for your comfort, and the generous saloon featuring a radio/CD player is built for entertaining family and friends in style!
Interior & Saloon
- The large open-plan saloon features a generous U-shaped settee with a dining table that folds down when not in use to maximize space.
- A sound system with a radio/CD player is a welcome amenity for entertaining.
- There’s easy access to outside decks and the sundeck.
- There’s good visibility from the inside steering station in the saloon.
- The kitchen/galley is large and modern, featuring an electric refrigerator, a stove, oven, sink, and lots of storage and counter space.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin features a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
- The two rear cabins each have two single beds that convert to double beds. Each has an en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
Sundeck & Features
- The large sundeck is a fabulous location for enjoying the beauty of boat vacations in Europe. Just relaxing and dining alfresco is delightful.
- A second steering station offers superior visibility for the skipper.
- Generous side decks make line handling easy.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat!
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and has 220-volt shore power.
- The Royal Classique is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Royal Classique
in the French regions of Alsace, Burgundy, Camargue
and on the Canal du Midi, and in Germany and Holland.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
Security deposit = 2500€
or damage waiver per day = 27€ - 32€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 10,52€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€