Travel with up to 10 on a Salsa A boat cruise. The saloon and huge kitchen are set forward, creating an open airy ambiance of spacious luxury. Glass doors lead to a lovely lounging area with seating in the bow, and stairs lead to the large sundeck with table for alfresco dining, moulded settees, sun canopy, and a second steering station.
Interior & Saloon
- The generous and well-appointed saloon set forward boasts a huge dining table, L-shaped settee, and three comfortable chairs.
- The table/settee converts to a large double bed.
- The music system in the saloon consists of a radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity. Speakers deliver sound to the sundeck.
- The open plan includes the kitchen/galley, which is adjacent to the grand saloon. Equipped with a gas stove and oven, two electric refrigerators, a sink, lots of counter and storage space, the Salsa’s kitchen is beautiful, efficient, and functional.
- Cabin fans throughout the boat provide cooling breezes in warm weather.
- An inside steering station has good visibility.
- Access to the front deck and the sundeck opens up the entire forward section of the boat. Huge picture windows bathe the space in pleasing natural light.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Two aft (rear) cabins are tastefully decorated with plush upholstery headboards, wood trim, and windows for natural light. Each has two single beds that convert to double beds. There is an en-suite bathroom with shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink in each cabin. Bathrooms can also be accessed from doors leading to the small central hallway.
- Immediately forward of the aft cabins are two comfortable staterooms with double beds.
- All cabins are fitted with extra-long beds, assuring a restful night’s sleep.
- Plentiful closets and other storage make the cabins free of clutter.
Sundeck & Features
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- Bow thrusters make for effortless cruising.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and 220-volt shore power.
- The Salsa is equipped with an efficient and reliable 62-horsepower Nanni diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us
to find out more.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Salsa in every regions in France and in Italy.
Security deposit = 2500€
or damage waiver per day = 26€ - 31€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 9.08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
Alsace - LorraineBoating holidays on the Alsace waterways take you through lush green landscapes, historical and engineering sites and fascinating towns. You'll enjoy these waterways, that don't attract too many tourists although they have so much to offer. These are some nice cruises... History,...
AquitaineDiscover the culture and gastronomy from this sunny region of France. Cruise on the Garonne canal, Baïze and Lot rivers on your own boat over aqueducts and through landscapes of cornfields, orchards and vine-clad hillsides before mooring up in medieval towns to taste the...
BrittanyA boat hire in Brittany means meandering down the flower-adorned Napoleonic canals through the peaceful Celtic landscapes of woodland and pastures dotted with medieval towns and fairytale castles. You'll also be close to the Atlantic cost so you'll be able to enjoy delicious seafood and...
Burgundy canal & NivernaisThe Canal du Nivernais, Canal du Bourgogne and the River Yonne present a beautiful watery path through valleys whose reputation is distinguished for the world-class white wines, the likes of Chablis grand cru, produced from its vineyards. Fabulous cathedral cities and quiet medieval villages set...
Burgundy LoireStately châteaux, colourful gardens, flourishing vineyards, medieval villages and larger Roman towns all make boating the Loire Valley in France a magical experience you’ll cherish. Stop to fish, take the bikes for a spin, and enjoy Sancerre wine at a café. These are some nice...
Burgundy SaôneEnjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine....
CamargueBroad saltwater lagoons, golden beaches, expanses of tawny reeds teeming with pink flamingoes — Camargue, basks in sunshine most of the time. Romans plied these waters, and Crusaders followed. You can imagine the past as you approach fortress seaport cities like Aigues-Mortes, but beach...
Canal du MidiWhen you choose Canal du Midi boating holidays, you’re set to savor the slow easy pace of travel past lush vineyards in the heart of the Languedoc wine region. You can enjoy wine tasting, cycling, and sightseeing at medieval villages and ancient fortress cities all the way from bustling...
CharenteA river of incredibly clear water lined with pines, vineyards and meadows, the Charente is amongst the prettiest waterways for canal boat holidays in France! Long known for its cognac, gracious châteaux and friendly people, the valley opens its arms to you, inviting you to savour a leisurely...
LotTrees line the shores of the scenic River Lot, giving way to medieval hilltop villages, lush vineyards and spectacular limestone cliffs, cascading waterfalls amongst the wilderness. The river makes a unique venue for a barge holiday in France. Outdoor pursuits like cycling, swimming and fishing...
ItalyGet ready for an enchanting journey through the amazing site of Venice! Your boat's observation deck is the perfect place to explore the laguna's gems as one of the most popular cruising destination in Europe. These are nice cruises: Nature The Marano lagoon cruise:...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 14/06/2014 to 28/06/2014
- Comfort : 5/5
- Propreté : 5/5
- Commentaire : Very pleased with the Salsa - this was the second year six of us have spent two weeks on it.
Grade this boat See all reviews