SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / SALSA
Travel with up to 10 on a Salsa A boat cruise. The saloon and huge kitchen are set forward, creating an open airy ambiance of spacious luxury. Glass doors lead to a lovely lounging area with seating in the bow, and stairs lead to the large sundeck with table for alfresco dining, moulded settees, sun canopy, and a second steering station.
Interior & Saloon
- The generous and well-appointed saloon set forward boasts a huge dining table, L-shaped settee, and three comfortable chairs.
- The table/settee converts to a large double bed.
- The music system in the saloon consists of a radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity. Speakers deliver sound to the sundeck.
- The open plan includes the kitchen/galley, which is adjacent to the grand saloon. Equipped with a gas stove and oven, two electric refrigerators, a sink, lots of counter and storage space, the Salsa’s kitchen is beautiful, efficient, and functional.
- Cabin fans throughout the boat provide cooling breezes in warm weather.
- An inside steering station has good visibility.
- Access to the front deck and the sundeck opens up the entire forward section of the boat. Huge picture windows bathe the space in pleasing natural light.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Two aft (rear) cabins are tastefully decorated with plush upholstery headboards, wood trim, and windows for natural light. Each has two single beds that convert to double beds. There is an en-suite bathroom with shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink in each cabin. Bathrooms can also be accessed from doors leading to the small central hallway.
- Immediately forward of the aft cabins are two comfortable staterooms with double beds.
- All cabins are fitted with extra-long beds, assuring a restful night’s sleep.
- Plentiful closets and other storage make the cabins free of clutter.
Sundeck & Features
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- Bow thrusters make for effortless cruising.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power and 220-volt shore power.
- The Salsa is equipped with an efficient and reliable 62-horsepower Nanni diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us
to find out more.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Salsa in every regions in France and in Italy.
Security deposit = 2500€
or damage waiver per day = 26€ - 31€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 9.08€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi