Enjoy a private aft cabin with double bed and a convertible single settee perfect for a couple. Saloons in Sheba boat rentals have a radio/CD player, and the dining table/settee converts to a double. Large encompassing windows provide abundant natural light. On deck, there’s a top steering position with excellent visibility.
Interior & Saloon
- The saloon has a radio/CD player.
- The kitchen/galley features a stove and electric refrigerator.
- The steering station far forward on the left side of the saloon is a bonus in cold or rainy weather.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Equipped with a double bed and convertible single settee, the aft cabin is private and comfortable.
- In the saloon, the dining table/settee converts to double bed.
Sundeck & Features
- The top steering position is a popular feature and provides great visibility for maneuvering.
- The sun umbrella on the aft upper deck provides shade on sunny days.
- The boat has 220-volt shore power. The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Sheba features an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Sheba in all regions of France, Belgium and Holland.
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
or damage waiver per day = 18€ - 21€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 6,56€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€