SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / TAMARIS LAKE STAR
With two separate staterooms and additional sleeping accommodations in the saloon, the Tamaris is laid out with parties of six in mind. The luxury of a Tamaris boat hire is evident in the skipper’s stateroom in the rear with an en-suite bathroom and large double bed. A nice choice for a 9.70-metre (32-foot) canal boat!
Interior & Saloon
- The large central saloon is a focal point of the boat, with a spacious dining area with plenty of seating. The roof slides open to enhance your enjoyment of the exquisite natural surroundings.
- You can sleep two more in the saloon, which has a convertible double or two single berths.
- The saloon has an inside steering station with good visibility.
- The kitchen/galley has a stove, sink, and an electric refrigerator.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The private forward cabin has two single beds (V-berths) that easily convert to a double bed (not in Alsace and Burgundy).
- The aft stateroom boasts a comfortable double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
Sundeck & Features
- An upper sundeck is an awesome place to relax and watch the scenery slide by.
- The skipper will love the second steering station, which offers superb visibility. The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Tamaris is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Tamaris /Lake Star in the French regions of Burgundy, Nivernais Loire, Canal de Midi, Camargue , and in Holland and Ireland.
or damage waiver per day = 19€ - 22€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8,71€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi