SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / TANGO
Boating holidays aboard a Tango are fun for a family or up to three couples. The big sundeck encourages relaxing and socialising , as does the grand saloon with radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity. You’ll absolutely love the bow thrusters, which make manoeuvring around locks and docks easy and fun!
Interior & Saloon
- The kitchen/galley has a stove, sink, and electric refrigerator.
- There’s also lots of storage space! The large saloon with an L-shaped settee that converts to a double bed has a steering position and direct access to the front of the boat and to side decks.
- There’s also a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- With two private rear cabins each with two singles that convert to double beds, this model has flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
- All staterooms have extra-long beds and fans.
- The bathroom is equipped with an electric-flush toilet.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck has a molded settee for added comfort. A second steering station provides excellent visibility.
- Swimmers will love the full-width swim platform with integral steps. Accessing the boat from the dock via the platform is easy.
- A safe is aboard for your security and convenience.
- Bow thrusters make docking and locking through easy.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Tango is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Tango in England and in all regions of France, except the Charente .
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.
or damage waiver per day = 26€ - 31€ & 350€ deposit
Fuel = 7,79€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi