Manoeuvring is simple with joystick steering, making this diesel boat hire a breeze to handle! Full-size twin beds convert to doubles, and two other sleeping areas allow for a total crew of 10. The Vision3 offers elegance, privacy, and common areas for socialising inside and outside! It’s highly popular with groups of friends or family. The fold down beds are suitable only for a child or teenager.
Interior & Saloon
- All interior spaces of the Vision 3 Diesel were designed to provide maximum light. Soft color tones, a contemporary décor , and an eye toward functionality make the boat a pleasure for cruising. The saloon offers superior visibility of your outside surroundings.
- The radio/CD player and flat-screen TV/DVD player are both great for onboard entertainment.
- The interior steering position is a real plus in rainy weather, and access to the foredeck from the saloon makes line handling easy.
- The modern kitchen/galley has a gas oven and stove, a microwave, and a large refrigerator/freezer. The galley is fully equipped for preparing gourmet feasts or simple meals.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Each of the three staterooms are the same size and have regular-size comfortable beds, which can be arranged as either one double or two singles.
- Each cabin has an optional fold-down child’s bed. All cabins are fitted with flat-screen TV/DVD players.
- The contemporary en-suite bathroom facilities in each cabin include showers, sinks, and electric-flush toilets.
- All cabins boast air-conditioning with individual thermostats for maximum personal comfort.
- Full-standing headroom of 6 feet 5 inches (2 meters), plus level flooring give you a sense of luxury accommodations ashore.
- There’s plenty of storage in these spacious hotel-style staterooms.
Sundeck & Features
- The secondary steering position is terrific, affording the skipper excellent visibility in locks or when coming alongside a quay.
- For entertaining and alfresco dining in style, there’s a barbecue hot plate, bar fridge, sink, and cupboard.
- Each boat is equipped with a collapsible sun canopy ( bimini ) for cruising in bright sunshine.
or damage waiver per day = 38€ - 44€ & 750€ deposit
Fuel = 14,33€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Vision 3 in France on the Canal du Midi, the Lot, Camargue
, Burgundy, Alsace, Charente
, and also in Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy and Ireland.
Note: Please note that a minimum of 4 adults on board is required to operate a Vision model.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
BelgiumKnown for its tantalising chocolates and gourmet cuisine, the Flanders region of coastal Belgium is rich in culture and natural beauty — windmills, meadows, marshes, sandy beaches and bustling cities replete with Gothic architectural grandeur. Evidence of its history is everywhere on canal...
Alsace - LorraineBoating holidays on the Alsace waterways take you through lush green landscapes, historical and engineering sites and fascinating towns. You'll enjoy these waterways, that don't attract too many tourists although they have so much to offer. These are some nice cruises... History,...
AquitaineDiscover the culture and gastronomy from this sunny region of France. Cruise on the Garonne canal, Baïze and Lot rivers on your own boat over aqueducts and through landscapes of cornfields, orchards and vine-clad hillsides before mooring up in medieval towns to taste the...
Burgundy canal & NivernaisThe Canal du Nivernais, Canal du Bourgogne and the River Yonne present a beautiful watery path through valleys whose reputation is distinguished for the world-class white wines, the likes of Chablis grand cru, produced from its vineyards. Fabulous cathedral cities and quiet medieval villages set...
Burgundy LoireStately châteaux, colourful gardens, flourishing vineyards, medieval villages and larger Roman towns all make boating the Loire Valley in France a magical experience you’ll cherish. Stop to fish, take the bikes for a spin, and enjoy Sancerre wine at a café. These are some nice...
Burgundy SaôneEnjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine....
CamargueBroad saltwater lagoons, golden beaches, expanses of tawny reeds teeming with pink flamingoes — Camargue, basks in sunshine most of the time. Romans plied these waters, and Crusaders followed. You can imagine the past as you approach fortress seaport cities like Aigues-Mortes, but beach...
Canal du MidiWhen you choose Canal du Midi boating holidays, you’re set to savor the slow easy pace of travel past lush vineyards in the heart of the Languedoc wine region. You can enjoy wine tasting, cycling, and sightseeing at medieval villages and ancient fortress cities all the way from bustling...
CharenteA river of incredibly clear water lined with pines, vineyards and meadows, the Charente is amongst the prettiest waterways for canal boat holidays in France! Long known for its cognac, gracious châteaux and friendly people, the valley opens its arms to you, inviting you to savour a leisurely...
LotTrees line the shores of the scenic River Lot, giving way to medieval hilltop villages, lush vineyards and spectacular limestone cliffs, cascading waterfalls amongst the wilderness. The river makes a unique venue for a barge holiday in France. Outdoor pursuits like cycling, swimming and fishing...
GermanyAbundant waters pepper the states of Mecklenburg and Brandenburg, lacing them with rivers, streams and thousands of small and large lakes. Castles perch on the shores of medieval villages, and resorts bustle on Lake Müritz, the largest lake confined within Germany’s borders....
HollandThe water is a way of life in Holland, a nation born of the sea and the rivers that flow across its pastoral flat lands. On an Amsterdam canal, you will cruise leisurely past turning windmills, fields of colorful tulips, quaint villages, cosmopolitan cities and it will usher you into a realm...
IrelandChoose Ireland for some athletic holidays on one of the several green golfs of the country. Try or perfect yourself at angling while enjoying lakes and canals! These are nice cruises: Nature The Celtic cruise: - one way Carrick-on Shannon - Portumna Our...
ItalyGet ready for an enchanting journey through the amazing site of Venice! Your boat's observation deck is the perfect place to explore the laguna's gems as one of the most popular cruising destination in Europe. These are nice cruises: Nature The Marano lagoon cruise:...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 03/10/2015 to 10/10/2015
- Comfort : 5/5
- Propreté : 5/5
- Commentaire : Excellent trip we had with 3 couples. Nice boat, full of space, everything brand new, excellent service from Le Boat. I recommend!
Average customer grade :
Stay from 18/08/2014 to 22/08/2014
- Comfort : 5/5
- Propreté : 4/5
- Commentaire : Need to gave more detailed handover as we battled for the first day with a lot of items not working
Grade this boat See all reviews