SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / VISION 3 SL
Special pod drives make the boat as easy to manoeuvre as a car. The three staterooms have full-size twin beds that convert to doubles, plus there’s a fold-down bed (suitable only for a child or teenager) and an extra bed in the saloon, making the boat ideal for families and friends! New to the Vision SL, stairs allow direct access to the bridge from the galley, making moving around that much easier.
Interior & Saloon
- All interior spaces of the Vision 3 Diesel were designed to provide maximum light. Soft color tones, a contemporary décor , and an eye toward functionality make the boat a pleasure for cruising. The saloon offers superior visibility of your outside surroundings.
- The radio/CD player and flat-screen TV/DVD player are both great for onboard entertainment.
- The interior steering position is a real plus in rainy weather, and access to the foredeck from the saloon makes line handling easy.
- The modern kitchen/galley has a gas oven and stove, a microwave, and a large refrigerator/freezer. The galley is fully equipped for preparing gourmet feasts or simple meals.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Each of the three staterooms are the same size and have regular-size comfortable beds, which can be arranged as either one double or two singles. Each cabin has an optional fold-down child’s bed.
- The contemporary en-suite bathroom facilities in each cabin include showers, sinks, and electric-flush toilets.
- All cabins boast air-conditioning with individual thermostats for maximum personal comfort.
- Full-standing headroom of 6 feet 5 inches (2 meters), plus level flooring give you a sense of luxury accommodations ashore.
- There’s plenty of storage in these spacious hotel-style staterooms.
Sundeck & Features
- The secondary steering position is terrific, affording the skipper excellent visibility in locks or when coming alongside a quay.
- For entertaining and alfresco dining in style, there’s a barbecue hot plate, bar fridge, sink, and cupboard.
- Easy access to sundeck with stairs from galley
- Each boat is equipped with a collapsible sun canopy ( bimini ) for cruising in bright sunshine.
Easy access from/to exterior
- Direct access to the foredeck from the saloon
- Large rear platform which makes mooring and boarding easy
- The stairs from the galley to the sundeck, new on this model, make entertaining even easier.
|2018 prices per week from||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Vision 3 SL in France on the Canal du Midi, the Camargue or in Germany and Ireland.
or damage waiver per day = 37€ - 43€ & 750€ deposit
Fuel = 13,24€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
Note: Please note that a minimum of 4 adults on board is required to operate a Vision model.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Canal du Midi