Ranked amongst our most popular canal boats, this model offers you luxurious and spacious accommodations. A settee in the elegant saloon converts to a single bed, upping the total sleeping capacity to nine. The saloon has a full entertainment center, and cabins have TV/DVD players. The boat was designed just for Le Boat.
Interior & Saloon
- Luxurious and spacious interior, tastefully furnished and equipped.
- Large open plan saloon/kitchen galley with music system and flat screen TV; interior steering position and access to fore deck from saloon.
- Convertible settee comfortably sleeps one person Light and airy design for great visibility from inside.
- Modern design kitchen galley with gas oven, hob and large fridge, fully equipped for great onboard entertaining.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The cabins in Vision 4 Diesel are all the same size and designed for privacy. Each cabin has a bed that can work as a double or two singles.
- Air-conditioning you control with a thermostat in each stateroom assures a restful night’s sleep.
- The full standing headroom (6.5 feet/2 meters) will appeal to taller cruisers, and level flooring makes the staterooms feel more like luxurious hotel suites.
- Flat-screen TV/DVD players are installed in each cabin.
- Each stateroom has modern en-suite bathroom facilities that include sink, state-of-the-art electric-flush toilet, and enclosed shower.
Sundeck & Features
- Huge top sundeck with steering position, BBQ, bar fridge and collapsible, sun-canopy ( bimini )
- Additional joystick steering for exceptionally easy manoeuvring and mooring
- 220v shore power & 220v power while you cruise (high wattage appliances not recommended for use while cruising)
or damage waiver per day = 38€ - 44€ & 750€ deposit
Fuel = 14,33€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Vision 4 in France on the Canal du Midi, the Lot, Camargue
, Burgundy, Alsace, Charente
and in Holland, Ireland and Germany.
Note: Please note that a minimum of 4 adults on board is required to operate a Vision model.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
Alsace - LorraineBoating holidays on the Alsace waterways take you through lush green landscapes, historical and engineering sites and fascinating towns. You'll enjoy these waterways, that don't attract too many tourists although they have so much to offer. These are some nice cruises... History,...
AquitaineDiscover the culture and gastronomy from this sunny region of France. Cruise on the Garonne canal, Baïze and Lot rivers on your own boat over aqueducts and through landscapes of cornfields, orchards and vine-clad hillsides before mooring up in medieval towns to taste the...
Burgundy canal & NivernaisThe Canal du Nivernais, Canal du Bourgogne and the River Yonne present a beautiful watery path through valleys whose reputation is distinguished for the world-class white wines, the likes of Chablis grand cru, produced from its vineyards. Fabulous cathedral cities and quiet medieval villages set...
Burgundy LoireStately châteaux, colourful gardens, flourishing vineyards, medieval villages and larger Roman towns all make boating the Loire Valley in France a magical experience you’ll cherish. Stop to fish, take the bikes for a spin, and enjoy Sancerre wine at a café. These are some nice...
Burgundy SaôneEnjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine....
CamargueBroad saltwater lagoons, golden beaches, expanses of tawny reeds teeming with pink flamingoes — Camargue, basks in sunshine most of the time. Romans plied these waters, and Crusaders followed. You can imagine the past as you approach fortress seaport cities like Aigues-Mortes, but beach...
Canal du MidiWhen you choose Canal du Midi boating holidays, you’re set to savor the slow easy pace of travel past lush vineyards in the heart of the Languedoc wine region. You can enjoy wine tasting, cycling, and sightseeing at medieval villages and ancient fortress cities all the way from bustling...
CharenteA river of incredibly clear water lined with pines, vineyards and meadows, the Charente is amongst the prettiest waterways for canal boat holidays in France! Long known for its cognac, gracious châteaux and friendly people, the valley opens its arms to you, inviting you to savour a leisurely...
LotTrees line the shores of the scenic River Lot, giving way to medieval hilltop villages, lush vineyards and spectacular limestone cliffs, cascading waterfalls amongst the wilderness. The river makes a unique venue for a barge holiday in France. Outdoor pursuits like cycling, swimming and fishing...
GermanyAbundant waters pepper the states of Mecklenburg and Brandenburg, lacing them with rivers, streams and thousands of small and large lakes. Castles perch on the shores of medieval villages, and resorts bustle on Lake Müritz, the largest lake confined within Germany’s borders....
HollandThe water is a way of life in Holland, a nation born of the sea and the rivers that flow across its pastoral flat lands. On an Amsterdam canal, you will cruise leisurely past turning windmills, fields of colorful tulips, quaint villages, cosmopolitan cities and it will usher you into a realm...
IrelandChoose Ireland for some athletic holidays on one of the several green golfs of the country. Try or perfect yourself at angling while enjoying lakes and canals! These are nice cruises: Nature The Celtic cruise: - one way Carrick-on Shannon - Portumna Our...
ItalyGet ready for an enchanting journey through the amazing site of Venice! Your boat's observation deck is the perfect place to explore the laguna's gems as one of the most popular cruising destination in Europe. These are nice cruises: Nature The Marano lagoon cruise:...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 06/09/2014 to 13/12/2014
- Comfort : 5/5
- Propreté : 4/5
- Commentaire : Overall, excellent vessel. Especially the inside of the boat which drew very few complaints. We had trouble with the upper deck controls, however. THere needs to be better annunciator lights showing the condition of the drive prop, and whether the bow thrusters are engaged or not.
Grade this boat See all reviews