SELF DRIVE BARGES / LBO / VISION 4
Ranked amongst our most popular canal boats, this model offers you luxurious and spacious accommodations. A settee in the elegant saloon converts to a single bed, upping the total sleeping capacity to nine. The saloon has a full entertainment center, and cabins have TV/DVD players. The boat was designed just for Le Boat.
Interior & Saloon
- Luxurious and spacious interior, tastefully furnished and equipped.
- Large open plan saloon/kitchen galley with music system and flat screen TV; interior steering position and access to fore deck from saloon.
- Convertible settee comfortably sleeps one person Light and airy design for great visibility from inside.
- Modern design kitchen galley with gas oven, hob and large fridge, fully equipped for great onboard entertaining.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The cabins in Vision 4 Diesel are all the same size and designed for privacy. Each cabin has a bed that can work as a double or two singles.
- Air-conditioning you control with a thermostat in each stateroom assures a restful night’s sleep.
- The full standing headroom (6.5 feet/2 meters) will appeal to taller cruisers, and level flooring makes the staterooms feel more like luxurious hotel suites.
- Flat-screen TV/DVD players are installed in each cabin.
- Each stateroom has modern en-suite bathroom facilities that include sink, state-of-the-art electric-flush toilet, and enclosed shower.
Sundeck & Features
- Huge top sundeck with steering position, BBQ, bar fridge and collapsible, sun-canopy ( bimini )
- Additional joystick steering for exceptionally easy manoeuvring and mooring
- 220v shore power & 220v power while you cruise (high wattage appliances not recommended for use while cruising)
|2018 prices per week from||France North||France South|
or damage waiver per day = 37€ - 43€ & 750€ deposit
Fuel = 13,24€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Vision 4 in France on the Canal du Midi, the Lot, Camargue
, Burgundy, Alsace, Charente
and in Holland, Ireland and Germany.
Note: Please note that a minimum of 4 adults on board is required to operate a Vision model.
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
- Alsace - Lorraine
- Burgundy canal & Nivernais
- Burgundy Loire
- Burgundy Saône
- Canal du Midi