Cruise smoothly along the inland waterways in this stylish high-end self-drive boat. The saloon features a radio/CD system and flat-screen TV/DVD player, and has plenty of room for entertaining. It also has a convertible settee for one adult. The four cabins have two twin beds that convert to doubles. This vessel was designed just for Le Boat, with the new addition of direct access from the galley to the sundeck!
Interior & Saloon
- Luxurious and spacious interior, tastefully furnished and equipped.
- Large open plan saloon/kitchen galley with music system and flat screen TV; interior steering position and access to fore deck from saloon.
- Convertible settee comfortably sleeps one person Light and airy design for great visibility from inside.
- Modern design kitchen galley with gas oven, hob and large fridge, fully equipped for great onboard entertaining.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The cabins in Vision 4 SL are all the same size and designed for privacy. Each cabin has a bed that can work as a double or two singles.
- Air-conditioning you control with a thermostat in each stateroom assures a restful night’s sleep.
- The full standing headroom (6.5 feet/2 meters) will appeal to taller cruisers, and level flooring makes the staterooms feel more like luxurious hotel suites.
- Each stateroom has modern en-suite bathroom facilities that include sink, state-of-the-art electric-flush toilet, and enclosed shower.
Sundeck & Features
- Huge top sundeck with steering position, BBQ, bar fridge and collapsible, sun-canopy ( bimini )
- Easy access to sundeck with stairs from galley
- Additional joystick steering for exceptionally easy manoeuvring and mooring
- 220v shore power & 220v power while you cruise (high wattage appliances not recommended for use while cruising)
Easy access from/to exterior
- Direct access to the foredeck from the saloon
- Large rear platform which makes mooring and boarding easy
- The stairs from the galley to the sundeck, new on this model, make entertaining even easier.
|2019 prices per week from||France South|
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Vision 4 SL on the Canal du Midi, in Camargue and in Germany.
or damage waiver per day = 38€ - 44€ & 750€ deposit
Fuel = 14,33€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
Note: Please note that a minimum of 4 adults on board is required to operate a Vision model.