- Optimum use of space and the quality of the decorations are the real strong points of the Linssen Grand Sturdy®. These splendid yachts, which can house up to 6 people, will provide optimum comfort for 4, with comfortable and spacious living areas.
- The living area comprises a kitchen, lounge with sofa and table, as well as a desk/navigation corner. The sofa can be easily transformed into a large double bed, thanks to Linssen's 'Easy Sleep Convert’ system.
- The forward cabin has a double bed, space for hanging clothes and a chest of drawers. At the front of the boat, you will also find the toilets with a basin and large, separate shower. The rear cabin comprises a double bed, hanging space, toilets with a basin and large shower.
- The helm position is on the teak upper deck, which comes with a Bimini top.
forward cabin: 1, 83m
aft cabin: 1, 87m
standing: 1, 95m
Virtual visit : http://360.locaboat.com/linssen/index-en.html
|One week 2018||Price|
| 16/03-19/04 &
| 20/04-17/05 &
| 18/05-21/06 &
| 22/06-12/07 &
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Linssen 34.9 AC in Burgundy Nivernais and Saône for the following itineraries:
or damage waiver = 150€
Fuel = 5,0 l/h
Bikes adults = 40€
Child bike = 20€
THIS CLASS OF BOAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS
Burgundy canal & NivernaisThe Canal du Nivernais, Canal du Bourgogne and the River Yonne present a beautiful watery path through valleys whose reputation is distinguished for the world-class white wines, the likes of Chablis grand cru, produced from its vineyards. Fabulous cathedral cities and quiet medieval villages set...
Burgundy LoireStately châteaux, colourful gardens, flourishing vineyards, medieval villages and larger Roman towns all make boating the Loire Valley in France a magical experience you’ll cherish. Stop to fish, take the bikes for a spin, and enjoy Sancerre wine at a café. These are some nice...
Burgundy SaôneEnjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine....
IrelandChoose Ireland for some athletic holidays on one of the several green golfs of the country. Try or perfect yourself at angling while enjoying lakes and canals! These are nice cruises: Nature The Celtic cruise: - one way Carrick-on Shannon - Portumna Our...
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BOAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS :
Average customer grade :
Stay from 30/08/2014 to 06/09/2014
- Comfort : 3/5
- Propreté : 3/5
- Commentaire : We had previously leased a Rive-40 for much less & enjoyed the boat. We found the Linsson head (toilet area) to be very cramped. We also had problems with the 12V inverter system. The connections were not compatible with the french connections & were unusable. We will revert to the Rive-40 on our next trip. Jim & Marcia Cochran
Grade this boat See all reviews