|360-degree Virtual Tour|
Special price for couples.
Forward cabin with either 1 double or 2 or 3 singles (of which one an upper bunk installed on request). Storage and hanging space. Shower compartment with shower, basin and marine WC
Stern cabin with double bed. Storage and hanging space. Shower compartment with shower, basin and WC
Central saloon and inside steering position. Fitted kitchen.
- The “Flying Bridge” Pénichettes ® are powered by 50 hp diesel engines.
- Electricity is provided by one or more engine driven alternators.
- On the dashboard, is a 12v power point (for mobile phones, camcorder, etc).
- A diesel boiler provides hot water and radiator central heating and means you wake up in a warm and dry atmosphere.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- They are equipped with a radio/CD player.
- The kitchens have a large moulded work surface and are equipped with refrigerator, an oven and two or three rings, sink and various storage space.
- The inventory of the crockery, kitchen and safety equipment is provided with your reservation confirmation.
- Gang plank provided.
- In Italy, the P1020FB is equipped with a bowthruster , solar panels for the batteries, an outdoor shower and bimini (canopy).
Prices are valid in France and Holland (except Camargue & Midi and Italy)
|15/03-19/04 & 28/09-02/11||1463*/1666|
|20/04-17/05 & 14/09-27/09||1806*/1995|
|18/05-21/06 & 31/08-13/09||2044*/2275|
|22/06-19/07 & 24/08-30/08||2240*/2492|
* prices for two adults or two adults and a child.
Prices are valid in Italy and Camargue & Midi.
|15/03-19/04 & 28/09-02/11||1526*/1736|
|20/04-17/05 & 14/09-27/09||1799*/2044|
|18/05-21/06 & 31/08-13/09||2072*/2415|
|22/06-19/07 & 24/08-30/08||2324*/2674|
* prices for two adults or two adults and a child.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. Penichette