HOTEL BARGES / RANDLE
All cruises can be adapted to meet our guests particular interests, be it Michelin dining and cuisine. Nature, flora and fauna. History and architecture. Vineyards and wines. Walking and cycling, Family adventure. Canoeing, pony trekking.
Join a very special barge cruise for the week ending 26th August 2012, which will include entry to the Rencontres Musicales de Vézelay , 23th to 26th August 2012. "Four delightful days, ten concerts, excellent programming, the magical surroundings of the basilica in the hilltop village of Vézelay , all doused with conviviality and simplicity. This is a vocal festival unlike any other" book early for this very special event, no supplement
Each cruise has been carefully constructed to the make the most of your voyage, as you are a private charter you are free to amend schedules to suite your own requirements or even take a cruise of your very own making.
The captain can offer different cruises :
Classic Cruise, 6 Days
Grand Cruise, 14 Days
Michelin Star Cruise, 6 Days
Romantic Cruise, 5 Days (4 Nights)
Wine Cruise, 6 Days
Prices for 2013 - high season:
Cruise from 2 to 4 person
The charter rate for 6 nights is 11 955 US dollars on half board (including transfers from and to Paris).
The charter rate for 6 nights is 13 955 US dollars on full board (including transfers from and to Paris).
Prices for 2013 - value season:
The charter rate for 6 nights is 9564 US dollars on half board (including transfers from and to Paris).
The charter rate for 6 nights is 11 164 US dollars on full board (including transfers from and to Paris).
High season: between April 28 and September 28.
Value season: before April 27 and after September 29.
All our cruises are adaptable to meet your tastes and exact requirements, be it Michelin dining, wine tasting, cycling, walking, or simply relaxing onboard. Six nights private charter for up to four guests features;
- Elegant riverboat with modern comforts and classic charm.
- With just four guests the Randle is ideal for families and couples,
- Open bar and wine cellar well stocked with wonderful regional wines.
- Two air conditioned and centrally heated En-suite wood panelled cabins.
- English crew, gourmet chef and host.
- Chauffeured tours by private car to vineyards, chateaus , Castles, and places of interest.
- Bicycles for local exploring plus an evening chauffeure service.
- Mobile 3G/ GPRS WiFi internet connection for keeping in touch.
- Private car Paris transfers included, airport, station or hotel.
Enjoy gourmet cuisine at selected restaurants from along our route, with English speaking staff. From Michelin dining to charming auberges
you are sure to have evenings of dining pleasure to remember.(selected evening restaurants included in the full board charter fee)
Does not include:
- Evening meals aboard or ashore
- Travel cost to and from agreed meeting point prior to and after the cruise.
- Travel insurance