HOTEL BARGES / NYMPHEA
Burgundy Loire ?
The 6 passenger Nymphea is a classic Dutch design with shallow draft and is ideal for navigating the incredibly beautiful yet somewhat sandy reaches of the river Cher in the Loire valley. Refitted throughout, her traditional ship interior features a warm classic decor of rich varnished hardwoods, stained glass and a welcoming country house atmosphere.
Nymphea has three comfortable cabins, two twin staterooms and one twin or double stateroom, all with air conditioning and en-suite facilities. Six bikes are always available for you to enjoy rides along towpaths and trails. Her crew of Captain, Chef and Housekeeper are most knowledgeable about the history in this beautiful area and are excellent hosts for your luxury cruise.
- 6 Passengers
- 3 Crew
- 2 Twin Staterooms
- 1 Twin/double stateroom
- Centrally heated
- 6 Bikes
- Air conditioned minibus
- Excursion to the Château D'Amboise
- Cruise under the famed Château de Chenonceau
- Visit a Troglodyte cave dwelling and see the silkworm nursery
- Private tastings at Montrichard and Civray
- Château visit to Valençay or Blois
- Experience the colorful street markets
- Optional Hot air Ballooning
- Regional Specialities
- Filet Mignon de Veau à la Bière et Moutarde , Selle d'Agneau au Romarin , Saumon et Friture
- Wine Cellar
- St Nicolas de Bourgueil , L'Alliance des Generations, Sancerre , Vouvray
- Cheese Board
- Valençay , St Maure de Touraine, Selles sur Cher