HOTEL BARGES / LUCIOLE
Terms & Conditions
COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The chartering contract is between Luciole passengers and the bookings company, Inland Voyages (Bookings) Limited, on behalf of the vessel’s operators Inland Voyages Limited.
Cabin reservations are confirmed upon the receipt of a deposit of 30% of the total fare. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the cruise departure date.
The operators reserve the right to increase fares in the event of substantial fluctuations in currency exchange rates (although, in practice, this has never occurred in 36 years of operating).
INSURANCE TO COVER YOUR TRIP
It is strongly advised that travel insurance to include: Medical cover, Cruise Cancellation and Baggage and Personal effects loss is taken out when you make your booking payment.
CRUISE CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
• Upon cancellation more than 180 days before the cruise departure, 50% of the deposit payment is refundable.
• Upon cancellation between 180 and 91 days before the cruise departure the deposit payment is non-refundable.
• Upon cancellation between 90 days and the cruise departure, the deposit and final payments are non-refundable
• However, if the cabin is re-sold at the published rate, 75% of all payments will be refunded.
CHARTER GROUP BOOKINGS:
• Upon cancellation more than 91 days before the cruise departure, the deposit payment is non-refundable.
• Upon cancellation between 90 days and the cruise departure the deposit and final payments are non-refundable.
• However, if the week is re-sold at the published charter rate or with a minimum of 12 individual bookings, 75% of all payments will be refunded.
Inland Voyages Limited reserves the right to cancel a cruise, if - through circumstances beyond the company’s control - it is impossible to provide the holiday. In such cases payments received will be returned in full, but passengers shall have no claim against the operators or any travel agents involved.
DURING THE CRUISE
Inland Voyages Limited is unable to accept responsibility for delays caused by waterway repairs, flood, drought or untoward events including mechanical failure, and must reserve the right to vary a cruise. In such an event every reasonable endeavour shall be made to re-route the barge. If a holiday is curtailed, payments received - of amounts proportional to the unexpired portion of a holiday - will be refunded, but no further claim can be made.
All agreements entered into between the passenger and Inland Voyages (Bookings) Limited, on behalf of the barge operator Inland Voyages Limited, proprietor of the Luciole , shall be governed by English law.