Canal du Midi
Luxury barge cruise vacations on the Anjodi
, cruising the Canal du Midi, South of France
The 8 passenger Anjodi is of classic Dutch design, specifically rebuilt to navigate the 300 year old Canal du Midi. She has been completely re-furbished in the tasteful tradition of African hardwoods, hand-crafted panelling and shining brass, creating a comfortable and charming ambience.
The well planned accommodation offers a choice of four air-conditioned staterooms all with full en-suite facilities and a choice of twin or double bed configuration. The saloon and dining room feature comfortable sofas, books and music, and an always open inclusive bar. The sun deck is spacious and has a heated sunken spa pool, a perfect place to watch the sun set after dinner, during the warm Mediterranean evenings.
Anjodi's highly professional crew of four is comprised of Master Chef, Tour guide and Housekeeper, led by a knowledgeable and experienced Captain who will ensure your cruise is memorable and more. Their knowledge of the region combined with the 8 bikes we provide will allow you to explore the areas you cruise though in as much detail as you desire.
The well planned accommodation offers a choice of four air-conditioned twin/double staterooms with full en-suite facitlities . The sun deck is spacious and has a heated sunken Jacuzzi .
- 100 Feet long
- 8 Guests
- 4 Crew
- 4 twin/double staterooms with private bathrooms
- 8 bicycles
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- On-deck jacuzzi
- Air conditioned minibus
- All-inclusive open bar, free wines,gourmet cuisine, entry fees to excursions
- Tour Carcassonne , the most complete medieval fortified city in existence
- Visit the ancient Roman city of Narbonne
- Explore the 12th century hill-top fort of Minerve
- Private tastings of Corbières and Minervois wine at Chateau Gasparets
- See the Pyrenees mountains across the vineyards and discover Cathar history
- Experience Narbonne's colorful indoor market
- Visit Béziers and 600 B.C. L'Oppium D'Enserune
Cuisine Aboard Regional Specialities
Noisette d'Agneau en Croûte de Sel avec Sauce Romarin , Ragout de Calamars " Provençàle "
Domain de Guéry, Château de Nouvelles, La Clape, Château la Condamine Bertrand
Le Saint-Remois, Fromage de Chévre au Poivre at au Thyme, Tomme de Valdeblor