Apres Tout6 berths
The 6-passenger Deluxe Apres Tout (previously cruising as Le Premier) is now under new ownership and cruising in 2012 on the Burgundy Canal through the heart of the Burgundy wine region. The Après Tout is a classic French barge which has been renovated to offer the most luxurious accommodation for six passengers. Tastefully and comfortably furnished, the salon and dining areas have large windows to view the outdoors while enjoying the Bose surround-sound system, satellite TV/DVD/CD or Ipod connection. There are three spacious staterooms and a separate library with a computer for guest use. Equal in size, the staterooms all have king-sized beds, which can be made up as twins if desired. Each cabin has a safe, satellite TV and DVD player. The ensuite bathrooms provide large walk-in showers and heated towel racks. The entire interior is beautifully light, enhanced by pale oak floors and skylights. The deck extends the full length of the barge, providing dining, spa pool and sun lounging areas. This is the perfect place for relaxing and taking in the spectacular vistas of the canal and countryside.
Aboard the Après Tout, your hosts Captain Rory and Chef Caroline Macrae would be delighted to welcome you on board, with your friends or family. Bringing their expertise of 20 years experience in luxury hotel barging to running their own vessel, the Après Tout, Rory and Caroline will ensure that their guests have a voyage exceeding all expectations. As owner-operators, Rory and Caroline will readily invite you into their personal work areas, the wheelhouse and galley. From behind the steering wheel, Rory will share his knowledge of the inland waterways while guests sit on comfy cushions and watch the countryside glide by. Caroline, while preparing the next feast, will share her recipes and secrets, while guests look on with a glass of wine.
There is no better way to explore and enjoy the splendor of France than to gently cruise along her historic canals and rivers. The owners have chosen Southern Burgundy for you to enjoy the wonderful gourmet meals and fabulous wines during a week-long cruise. Whatever your interests are -- in wine, food, history, cycling, golfing, art, antiques, shopping, they will create a customized itinerary to suit your requirements. Magical days and nights cruising on board the Après Tout on the Burgundy Canal…. join them for an experience in France that will create memories that will last a lifetime.
Salon and dining
The bright spacious saloon and dining area is furnished in custom made solid light oak with a light oak floor. There are 2 three seater white leather Corbusier sofas. Large opening windows. Skylight. Bose sound system. Flat screen TV (satellite). DVD CD VHS
The barge has 3 identical staterooms with beds in large twin or king size configuration. The bathrooms feature pendant toilets with hidden cistern, modern inset basin with mixer tap, large fully tiled shower with thermostatic shower. Air-conditioning. Central heating. Flat screen TV (satellite). DVD CD. Wardrobe. Personal safe. Vanity unit. Large walk in showers
The study is furnished with a desk and 2 armchairs as well as an electric wine cave.
Terrace & Deck
At 600 sq ft, the teak terrace deck provides plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy the comfort of the steamer chairs. For al fresco dining, there is a large teak table and parasol. The heated spa pool is the place to relax after a walk or cycle ride. There are 2 cycle racks holding 3 bicycles each. 3 ladies and 3 mens all terrain. There are also 2 childrens bicycles.
- Size of barge: 127 ft by 16.5 ft
- Number of Passengers: 6
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 3
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Large salon/dining room with bar, flat screen satellite TV, skylights and comfortable sofas. Panoramic opening windows. Library with large screen computer.
- Bar: Open bar
- Deck: Enclosed wheelhouse with seating for six p and panoramic windows. Large deck with spa pool, sun loungers, sun canopy and dining table.
- Spa Tub: Yes
- Cabin Features: Three identical staterooms 158 sq ft each, including bathroom with walk-in shower, with twin beds or king bed. Safe, flat screen satellite TV and DVD player in each cabin.
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: 7-passenger air-conditioned mini-bus
- Accessibility: Gangplank with double guard rails. One set of steps from terrace deck to salon with gentle gradient, with large tread size and double hand rails. (No wheelchair access)
- Bicycles: Six all-terrain bicycles provided.