HOTEL BARGES / BONHEUR
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- You and your party book (charter) the entire boat ( Bonheur ). No other bookings will be taken for the period of your cruise.
- The Charter of Bonheur commences at 4: 00pm on day one and ends at 10: 00am on day seven.
- Reservations require a deposit of 30% of the charter price. Balance of payment is due 90 days prior to charter. The deposit is non refundable. If a charter is cancelled within 90 days of the commencement of the charter, a refund of the 70% will only be made if the space is re-sold.
- If for any reason Bonheur is unavailable for the dates reserved a full and immediate refund will be made. Guests will have no further claim against the owner.
- For the charter we provide double cabins (either King size double bed or twin single beds) with private toilet, shower and washbasin equipped with bed linen and towels and hairdryers.
- Breakfast and lunches are included on all days together with soft drinks and local wines. A welcome aboard evening meal and 2 other evening meals are provided. The 3 remaining evening meals to be taken ashore at guests own cost. (Should guests wish to dine aboard on these evenings a nominal charge will be made).
- We provide use of the ships’ bicycles, library, DVD and music centre .
- Air or ground transportation to and from the boat are not included in the charter price however we will contact you prior to arrival and arrange to pick you up from a nearby train station or airport.
- Unforeseen circumstances such as weather, canal closures and maintenance may necessitate alterations to our cruise route. Such changes are rare but we reserve the right to alter a route if circumstances dictate.
- Insurance against cancellation , personal accident or loss of personal belongings is not included in the charter price and we strongly advise guests to obtain travel insurance to cover the above events.
- For the safety and comfort of all, smoking is not allowed on Bonheur .
- Payment of a deposit to secure the charter of Bonheur constitutes acceptance of these booking conditions by all members of the charter group.